Here at Your Tea, we’re lucky enough to work with many talented and highly qualified Chinese Medicine practitioners. If you’ve ever listened to one of our podcasts read one of our blog posts or watched a video of ours, then these names may be quite familiar to you.
These interviews are a chance to get to know our Chinese Medicine practitioners better. We’ve asked them a series of our favourite questions; personal, fun and insightful!
Name: Peter Haxell
TCM area of specialty: Chronic Illness and Gut Health.
1. Your star sign: Aries
2. Most fascinating fact about the body: The body is made of stardust.
3. 2 foods to avoid for bloat: dairy, gluten
4. Never accept the following ailment: Poor sleep
5. Favourite acupuncture point and why. Heart-7: Shenmen- Spirit Gate. So calming for the heart and mind.
6. Favourite form of energy healing? Acupuncture
7. 3 chinese herbs you can’t live without: Gui Zhi (Cinammon) Gan Jiang (Ginger) Gan Cao (Licorice root)