Get ready. We’re about to talk about a tough subject. What is it? Licorice tea. You either just cheered happily or groaned in disgust. Licorice is one of those herbs that you either love or hate. We’ve got some important news too. Whether you love the taste or despise it, licorice tea is arguably one of the most beneficial teas on the market and here’s why.
- It acts as a mild laxative to relieve constipation.
- Licorice tea also has anti-inflammatory properties to ease pain and inflammation.
- It can protect your stomach lining from damage.
- Licorice tea acts as an expectorant to treat bronchial infections.
- It helps to neutralize toxins in the liver to help you live better.
- If you have spasms, licorice tea can help stop them.
- It can even be used as a treatment for depression.
- Good news, licorice tea can help treat your PMS symptoms.
- It’s also great for low blood pressure.
- Licorice tea can also fight the formation of plaque in your blood vessels, to treat heart disease and high cholesterol.
You can find licorice as one of the ingredients in our 14-Day Liver Cleanse.