Here at Your Tea, we’re lucky enough to work with many talented and highly qualified Chinese Medicine practitioners. If you’ve ever listened to one of our podcasts read one of our blog posts or watched a video of ours, then these names may be quite familiar to you.
These interviews are a chance to get to know our Chinese Medicine practitioners better. We’ve asked them a series of our favourite questions; personal, fun and insightful!
Name: Lauren Curtain
TCM area of specialty: Women’s health & fertility.
2. Most fascinating fact about the body: That the origins of the elements inside our atoms originated from exploding stars in space 😮
3. 2 foods to avoid for bloat: Processed sugars and greasy fried foods.
4. Never accept the following ailment: Symptomatic menstrual cycles!
5. Favourite acupuncture point and why. So many favourites! I love Liver 4 for it’s reliable ability to release Liver stagnation and Blood stagnation in the lower abdomen. Wonderful for women experiencing menstrual irregularities, severe period pain as well as extreme stress. Another I have to mention is Ren 17, the beautiful point in the center of our chest that connects to the heart and sends the Heart Qi down to nourish the womb 💕
6. Favourite form of energy healing? The very tangible healing we get from being in nature.