At Your Tea, we love goji berries. You’ll find them in our Her Tea, Antioxidant Tea, Happy Tea, and Fertility Tea. That’s because goji berry tea is packed with a multitude of health benefits to keep you happy and feeling your best. There are so many reasons to include goji berries in your diet and here are just a few.
- Fiber: Goji berries are high in dietary fibers, which can help you feel full for longer and encourage weight loss.
- Increased Energy: A 15-day study conducted on the benefits of goji berries found that people who consumed goji berries had increased energy levels and better athletic performance.
- Improved Digestion: Goji berry tea can also help with your gastrointestinal function, improving your overall digestion and decreasing heartburn.
- Mood Boosting: Goji berries have also shown to help decrease stress and fatigue while increasing overall happiness and a sense of well-being.
- High in Amino Acids: The amino acids in goji berry tea have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- High in Antioxidants: Goji berries also have a high level of antioxidants, which have anti-cancer and anti-aging properties.
- Complex Sugars: The sugar in goji berry tea is made of complex carbohydrates so it can help control blood glucose levels, along with having hypoglycemic properties.
- Immune Boosting: Drinking goji berry tea can also help you stay healthy since it boosts your immune system, protects your liver, and is high in vitamin C.
- Healthy Skin: Goji berries are loaded with beta-carotene, which helps promote healthy skin.