You can find ginger in Her Tea. Ginger is one of the healthiest spices in the world, and it has been used medicinally for nearly 2,000 years. Need proof? Check out these nine ginger tea benefits.
- Fights Cancer: Researchers have found that the compound 6-gingerold, which is found in large amounts in raw ginger, has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties.
- Aids Digestion: Consuming ginger tea can help you with cramps, IBS, constipation, and even excessive gas.
- Help Weight Loss: Ginger is great for helping you lose weight. It’s a natural fat-burning supplement, which can speed up your metabolism and help you feel fuller for longer.
- Manage Blood Sugar: Another ginger tea benefit includes keeping your blood glucose levels in check, so you feel more energetic and less lethargic.
- Relieves Muscles: Studies have shown that people who consume ginger experience less muscle pain and tiredness.
- Boosts Nutrients: Not only is ginger healthy, it helps you absorb more nutrients from all of your food.
- Reduces Inflammation: Whether you’re struggling with arthritic inflammation or inflamed airways, ginger can help reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Improves Circulation: Ginger can also help thin your blood and improve your overall blood circulation.
- Boosts Immunity: If you’re ever battling a cold, consuming ginger can help cleanse your lymphatic system, flush out toxins, and kill bacteria.