Here at Your Tea, we’re lucky enough to work with many talented and highly qualified Chinese Medicine practitioners. If you’ve ever listened to one of our podcasts read one of our blog posts or watched a video of ours, then these names may be quite familiar to you.
These interviews are a chance to get to know our Chinese Medicine practitioners better. We’ve asked them a series of our favourite questions; personal, fun and insightful!
Name: Lee Smith
TCM area of specialty: Digestive health.
1. Your star sign: Gemini (Sun Sign).
2. Most fascinating fact about the body: There are more microorganism’s cells in your body, then cells of your own body.
3. 2 foods to avoid for bloat: Gluten and Dairy.
4. Never accept the following ailment: Insomnia.
5. Favourite acupuncture point and why. Kidney 7, its great for calming the adrenals and bringing people out of the fight and flight response.
6. Favourite form of energy healing? Qi Gong.
7. 3 chinese herbs you can’t live without: SHu Di huang (Rehmannia root), Gan Cao ( Licorice Root), Shan Zhu yu ( Dogwood Fruit).