If you’ve consumed Your Tea products for any period of time, you probably have a ton of used tea bags. Well, stop throwing them out. Your tea bags offer a myriad of beauty opportunities.
- Treat Your Sunburns: Allow your tear bags to cool after steeping and then place them right on your sunburn. Viola.
- Stop Itching: Got an insect bite? Apply a used tea bag to stop itching in its tracks.
- Reduce Your Puffy Eyes: Soak your tea bags in warm water, and then place them on your eyes for 20 minutes to soothe your tired eyes.
- Help Razor Burn: Apply a wet tea bag to your burned skin for quick relief.
- Soothe Your Gums: Place a cooled tea bag over your sore or bleeding gums to reduce swelling and soreness.
- Heal a Bruise: Tea constricts your blood vessels to help your bruise heal more quickly.
- Beautify Your Feet: Soak your feet in a warm bath of water and used tea bags to nourish your skin, soften your calluses, and stop odor in its tracks.
- Condition Your Hair: Brew a weak batch of tea with your used tea bag and use the batch after your shampoo to nourish your hair and scalp.
- Freshen Your Breath: Using your used tea bags to brew a second batch for mouth wash is great for a good gargle.