Here's another healthy recipe from Catherine Conaboy (IG: @catconaboy) of https://www.facebook.com/easyeverydaynutritionbycconaboy
- 4 grated zucchinis
- 75g grated edam cheese
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, normal or gluten free….
- 2 eggs
- 2 T dried or fresh mint – chopped into small bits.
- salt and pepper
- Squeeze the grated zucchini in a tea towel to get the extra water out and then mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat a pan on medium and spray with oil.
- Spoon the mixture onto the pan for a few minutes each side until golden brown.