A delicious dip to be consumed at room temperature.
- 200 – 300 ml of natural greek yoghurt
- 5 radishes, chopped into 1/4?s
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- rind of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- generous pinch of salt
- mint to garnish
- In a food processor (or you could grate), combine the radish and cucumber and very roughly chop. Squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Place in a bowl and add yoghurt. Combine.
- Add lemon juice and rind, oil and salt and stir well. If the mix is too runny – add a touch more yoghurt. Garnish with mint and cracked pepper – serve.
Dip with veggie sticks, rice cakes or mountain bread