Another very easy and healthy recipe fom Catherine Conaby (IG: @catconaboy) of
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked in 2 cups of chicken stock.
- 1/2 bunch spinach or silver, wilted in hot water for a few minutes.
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 50-60g low fat feta cheese
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 can chickpeas or 200-300g any cut of chicken, cooked.
- salt and pepper
- Spray a casserole dish with oil and layer the Quinoa mixed with lemon juice, mixed herbs and garlic over the bottom. – Drain the spinach, add the can of tomatoes and mix through.
- Spread the spinach and tomato over the Quinoa in the dish. – Evenly distribute the chickpeas or chicken over the spinach in the dish and then top with a sprinkling of feta cheese.