This delicious meal is both easy on the digestive system and tantalising on the taste buds. Perfection!
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Red curry paste (it should just be herbs & spices with no sugar,nothing else added – read the label)
- 1 onion diced
- 1 piece of crushed garlic
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin diced into 2cm cubes
- 2 potatoes diced
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 bunch spinach or similar
- 1 can coconut milk (full cream)
- 4 dates chopped
- Use 2tbs of curry paste and fry with oil in a pan until fragrant.
- Add garlic and onion and stir.
- Add pumpkin & potato, dates, coconut milk and if necessary a small amount of water to create enough liquid.
- Allow to cook until pumpkin becomes soft.
- Add capsicum & cook for a further 3-4 minutes before adding spinach.
- Season with Salt and pepper, serve with brown rice.