Quick Easy and Delicious! Quick fix Breakfast by Deastany Butler of Finding Vegetarian
- 1 grapefruit cut in half
- 2 tablespoons of melted honey
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your grapefruit in half ( this recipe is only for one half of thegrapefruit, if using both halves double the recipe)
- sprinkle your brown sugar on top,pour your honey on top and sprinkle your cinnamon on to finish.
- Then pop your grapefruit in the oven, let it cook for about 10-15 minuets.
- Once it's done baking squeeze or pour your lemon juice on top and your done!