If you’re looking for a delicious gluten-free breakfast, look no further. Bloom Bella Wellness has a delicious waffle recipe that’s not only gluten-free, it’s dairy-free, and refined sugar-free as well. You might think that because it’s so healthy it must taste like cardboard, but you couldn’t be further from the truth. These Gluten-Free Waffles are mouth watering.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil, liquid
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, add milk, egg, mashed banana, and coconut oil together. Stir with a fork to combine.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine almond meal, brown rice flour, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking powder. Mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl of wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pre-heat your waffle maker.
- Pour a small amount of mix into the hot waffle maker (be careful not to overfill the mold).
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the waffle is golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter has been used (about 4-5 waffles total)
- Finish your waffles with a topping of your choice.
Gluten-free topping recommendations include:
Banana with almond nut butter
Strawberries with warm cacao chocolate sauce
Coconut sugar and fresh lemon juice
Fresh fruit and coconut flakes
You can find more great recipes from Bloom Bella Wellness on Facebook or Instagram @BloomBellaWellness.