Kale – such an amazing super food and this recipe below will make munching on it all that more enjoyable…!
You can add these kale chips to salads for flavour/texture or on top of your favourite dishes.
It’s a great way to increase your consumption of leafy greens!
Recipe provided by the lovely Erin Jolly.
- 1 bunch of Kale – fresh & washed.
- Fresh / dried chilli
- Sea salt flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- Pre-heat moderate oven
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Cut off Kale leaves in bite size bunches (or whatever tickles your fancy)
- Place on baking paper
- Spray (very lightly) with olive oil spray
- Sprinkle with desired toppings (limit salt and avoid added preservatives – stick to natural and fresh alternatives)
- I used fresh chilli & fresh chilli flakes and a tiny pinch of sea salt.
- Bake in oven for about 5 minutes / until crunchy!