You are on a diet but of course you miss chocolate desperately? You are bored of your usual morning oats? Then maybe you should try this simple protein-packed breakfast chocolate oat pudding- without feeling guilty after! Here’s a healthy recipe from Janina Lutz (IG: @ninapuuh)
- 25g Instant Oats
- 100ml milk of choice (preferably almond milk or skim milk)
- 50g yoghurt (natural or greek, low-fat)
- 1tbsp/15g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15g Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate
- 1tsp Agave Syrup (depends on the sweetness of your protein powder)
- fruit and toppings of your choice – e.g. banana, strawberries, blueberries, peanutbutter, almonds
- and other nuts, …
- Combine all the ingredients in a small pan and stir until you have got a creamy and even consistency.
- Heat up the mixture and stir well so it won’t burn.
- Let it cook for a short time, it will thicken a bit.
- Check if the taste is fine for you and add some more cocoa powder if it’s too sweet or some agave syrup if it’s too bitter.