For the perfect lunch or afternoon snack packed with vegetables, try these delicious patties.
This recipes is also rather fast to whip up – try freezing some for those nights you get home and don’t have the energy to cook.
Both hearty and nutritious, these patties will please your belly!
Check out Alyse Cocliff on her website for more information and delicious recipes: anappleaday.net.au
- 1 x Large Zucchini
- 2 x Medium Carrots
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 small brown onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup Italian flat leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon of Celtic sea salt
- 3 free-range eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup gluten free bread crumbs (optional)
- Coconut oil for frying
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the zucchini, carrot, flour, onion, garlic, parsley and eggs in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into approx. 10 patties. Roll in the breadcrumbs (optional) and place on the baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes or until patties are cooked internally.
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium to low heat. Fry the patties in batches over medium heat for 2 minutes each side, until they lightly brown.