A mouth watering recipe that will certainly tickle your fancy.
Brought to us by Stephanie Thaler (IG: @breatheme__)
- 50g oats
- 200-250ml water or milk of choice
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 dried fig
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
- mash half of the banana.
- Add oats, chocolate chips, baking powder, vanilla extract and water/milk.
- Mix well, the liquid should just about cover the oats.
- Top with the other half of the banana and a dried fig (or nuts, other dried fruit, other fresh fruit, more chocolate chips, whatever you want!)
- - Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes (you should be able to tell when it's nicely baked)