Looking at your butt and thighs in the mirror isn’t always pleasant, especially when you see cellulite. Having cellulite doesn’t mean you are overweight—it’s just the way your skin reveals fat deposits. However, there are a few things that can cause cellulite: hormones, dehydration, total body fat, and thickness/color of your skin. If you’re tired of cellulite, then it might be time to try out Anti-C Tea in combination with an anti-cellulite diet, because cellulite happens from the inside-out so that’s how you can get rid of it.
What Is Our Anti-C Tea?
One of our favorite Body Teas, Anti-C Tea is packed with four powerful ingredients to help get rid of stubborn cellulite, reduce bloating, improve your skin, enhance your mood, and remove toxins and impurities from your body. It does all of this because of its special herbs, starting with green tea.
Green tea is excellent because it is high in antioxidants and helps to clear free radicals from your body. If poor dieting causes cellulite, then you need tea that helps give your body the nutrients it needs to form fat correctly. Our Anti-C Tea is also packed with Pu Gong Ying, or dandelion. This ingredient focuses on flushing toxins from your body, removing water, and cleansing the liver and kidneys. By taking care of your internal systems, Pu Gong Ying can actively help reduce cellulite.
Getting Rid of Cellulite with Anti-C Tea?
So, now that you know what’s inside our Anti-C Tea, how can you start waving “ bye-bye” to cellulite? First, before you start an Anti-C Tea regimen, TCM Doctors recommends drinking our Digestive Herbs (formerly Tiny Tea) – this will cleanse your body and better prepare it for the Anti-C Tea, after all, you want the best results. Then, once you start drinking our Anti-C Tea daily, it’s about working with your body to give it the best results. Try the following 8 tips:
1. Avoid raw vegetables and fruit. They can be hard to digest and so can cause cellulite by slowing your metabolism and food break down. Cook your vegetables and fruit until they are warm, not wilted.
2. Eat warm, nourishing foods such as stews and soups. Warm foods are easier for your body to digest.
3. Avoid food and drink with preservatives, additives, chemicals, and other nasty toxins.
4. Avoid cold water. Instead of putting ice in your glass, drink it lukewarm or drink tea.
5. Don’t drink excessive amounts of water or this may ‘waterlog’ your body, giving cellulite a nice nesting ground.
6. Sweat it! A healthy exercise routine will promote blood flow—crucial to aiding stagnant cellulite removal.
7. Give yourself a massage in cellulite prone areas to promote blood flow. Ask your sweetie to help massage—it will be a gift for both of you.
8. Reduce your alcohol intake.
Sugars, fats, additives, and preservatives (just to name a few nasties) are all cellulite’s partners in crime. Instead, try following our Healthy Eating Plan while drinking our Anti-C tea and watch your cellulite melt away.
Image via whowhatwear.com