Giving back to the world is an important part of Your Tea. You might not know it, but we donate a percentage of every dollar you spend on www.yourtea.com to chosen charities. It’s all thanks to our Charitea program. Your Tea is a worldwide organization, and so we assist organizations around the world. Choosing our charities hasn’t been easy—so many are in need of assistance—but we try to select charities that ensure our donated funds are spent adequately on legitimate charitable efforts.
So far, thanks to your generous support and love of Your Tea, we’ve been able to donate $113,625 to charities to date. It’s all because of you, and we couldn’t be more grateful. Without your help, our donation simply wouldn’t be possible, so we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You’ve provided a place for homeless youth, rescued horses, sponsored gorillas in Africa, helped impoverished kids in Peru, and so much more.
For a better understanding about where our Charitea funds have gone, take a look at a list of past charities we’ve supported.
- Covenant House: Founded in 1972, the Covenant House has a simple and profound mission: to help homeless kids escape the streets by providing loving care and vital services.
- SaveTheHorses: Operating solely on donations, SaveTheHorses has a mission to improve the quality of life for all horses. They help equines suffering from abuse, and promote public awareness and standards of care.
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International: Charitea sponsored two silverback gorillas—a mother and an infant. Our sponsorship provided protection patrol as well as education and assistance to local communities.
- SKIP: Supporting Kids in Peru is a wonderful charity that works in the impoverishedareas of Peru to enable children to realize their right to an education while helping to make sustainable changes.
- Reach: Reach is a for-purpose organization for young people. Each year, it helps 30,000 young people aged 10-18 get the most out of life. Its aim is to improve the wellbeing of young people so they can be healthy and resilient to meet life’s challenges and fulfill their potential.
- Villa Maria: A wonderful not for profit organization, Villa Maria builds buses that allow disabled students to be transported to and from school.
To participate in our Charitea program, just make any purchase on our website. We’ll donate a portion of your purchase to an amazing International charity around the world. We welcome you along this charitable journey with us. Each month, we send out an email with an update highlighting our charities, so you always know where your help is going.
Let’s all raise our mugs to making a difference in the world…one sip at a time.