Matcha is an all rounder. This versatile powder can be blended, mixed, and whisked just about any way you desire. Something for everyone.
Your Tea Matcha Tea pack has it all worked out. Single serve sachets of matcha powder, a bowl, and a whisk, so you can mix your matcha however you like.
- Use 1 tsp per 1 cup of boiling water. Adjust to taste.
- Add your matcha to the boiling water and whisk.
- Let it settle for a minute, then consume.
- Add 1/2 tsp of matcha to a little water and whisk until you have a nice paste.
- Add paste to a glass of cold water. Stir well.
- Squeeze lemon into the mixture, or honey if you want a little something extra.
- Add ice. Enjoy.
IN YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE
- Add 1 tsp of matcha to any recipe to boost your daily antioxidant intake.
- Mix with your favourite fruits, nuts and seeds to make protein balls or bars.
- Add 1 tsp to your porridge to green up your morning routine.
- Add to a smoothie for an energy boost.
- 1 tsp to pancake batter or dust over the top instead of icing sugar.
- Mix with natural yoghurt and freeze to make matcha “nice-creams”
- Fry with turmeric, cumin and other spices to develop flavour when making curries or stir-fries.
- Add 1 tsp to a chia pudding for a healthy dessert.
- Try adding 2 tsp’s to your favourite banana bread recipe.