Ginkgo Biloba has been around for nearly 300 million years. It’s actually the oldest surviving tree family on earth. The Chinese have used it medicinally for hundreds of years, and it’s still relevant today. If you need encouragement to add it to your diet, discover the top five Ginkgo Biloba benefits below.
- Improves Memory: Originally, Gingko Biloba was used to improve the blood flow in the brain. Further studies revealed that the benefits go even further. It’s been shown to improve memory in people suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia. It improves, concentration, and other mental faculties.
- Promotes Eye Health: Gingko Biloba can significantly improve your long distance vision, and it may even reverse damage to your retina. It’s been shown to help individuals suffering from glaucoma, too.
- Improves Wellness: Ginkgo Biloba is packed with antioxidants. It targets free radicals that damage your cells helping to stop the signs of aging. It’s also been shown to help prevent heart disease, cancer, and other illnesses.
- Prevents Depression: People who suffer from depression may find relief by using Gingko Biloba. By improving blood flow and mental acuity, it can even prevent the need for anti-depressants in some individuals.
- Helps Impotency: The main cause of impotence is poor blood flow circulation. Gingko Biloba improves blood flow and has been found to help 50% of patients after six months of use.