There’s nothing quite like the smell of tea, and we love when our homes are permeated with the smell. If you love the smell of tea, we’ve got a few tips to keep the tea smell around.
- Dry Leaves Deodorizer: If you’re making a lot of tea on a daily basis, there’s no need to always toss your leaves in the trash. Instead, dry out the leaves by cooking them in the oven, laying them in the sun, or using a tea roaster. Then, just place the dried leaves in a cute bowl. The tea smell is great at removing other odors and leaving a delicious smell behind.
- Green Tea Incense: If you adore the smell of tea, try out some green tea incense. The tea smell will help you relax while soothing your soul.
- Tea Roaster: Tea roasting is fun and incredible. It changes the flavor of your tea, prepares it for storage, and is great for flavor enhancement. Plus, roasting your tea fills your home with an incredible smell that you’ll fall in love with. It’s a unique tea process with a great tea smell.
- Tea Room Spray: Keep your linens fresh and your house smelling great with a tea room spray. It’s blended natural extracts of Bourbon Vanilla and exotic White Tea make a delicious and unique room fragrance.
- Green Tea Candle: We love green tea candles, particularly green tea and lemongrass. The smell permeates the entire room and gives a lovely spa scent.