We all know how bad the sun is for our skin. We might like that dewy summer glow, but sun damage is anything but attractive and it’s dangerous. According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, more than 90% of our visibly aging skin is caused by the sun.
So how do we keep our beautiful skin? It’s all about sunscreen.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 20 – SPF 50 protection.
- Make sure your sunscreen has UVA/UVB protection.
What are some face sunscreen recommendations for beautiful skin?
- Anthelios AOX—it’s a sheer formula, good for acne-prone skin.
- Korres Suncare—with yogurt and provitamin B5, it has a silky texture that hydrates and protects.
- TarteGuard—is chemical-free and contains vitamin C for bright and re-invigorated beautiful skin.