Few people have perfect skin. Without Photoshop and movie magic, we all deal with the same things. We all get acne. We all experience dry skin. And we all have hormones and the skin problems that come with fluctuations.
While perfect, clear, and glowing skin is what we all want; it doesn’t always come naturally. That’s why we’re talking about the best natural remedies for all your skin problems.
Whether you deal with the occasional pimple or regular cystic acne, zits are terrible. They always seem to show up right before a wedding, date night, or big work event. So, what can you do about your acne?
- Baking Soda: Mix some baking soda and water in a bowl until it turns into a thick paste. Apply the paste to your face as a mask for 20 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water. You can also do the same with oatmeal.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is derived from the tea tree and is an effective acne treatment. It kills acne-causing bacteria but be careful about directly applying it to your skin. Instead, mix with lotion or face wash.
- Green Tea: Drinking green tea is great for your skin, but so is applying chilled green-tea bag directly to your acne. Buy some of our Jasmine Green tea, brew a pot, and then place the cooled tea bags on your skin.
- Skin Magic Tea: Our Skin Magic Tea is specially formulated to not only help your acne but to rid you of cystic pimples—the worst kind.
Some people scar more easily than others. If you’re dealing with acne scars or just old surgery scars, you understand how difficult they can be to treat. Scars can also make you self-conscious and hurt your confidence. While there’s no foolproof way to get rid of your scars, there are things you can do to help.
- Sandalwood Powder: Mix sandalwood powder with rose water to make a fine paste. Apply the paste to your scar and let it sit for an hour. Rinse.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E can help your scar look better, fast. You can either eat foods rich in Vitamin E such as almonds, peanut butter, and safflower oil or you can use the oil on your skin, twice per day.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is an exceptional scar treatment that can work wonders. It’s an amazing moisturizer that smoothens, soothes, and softens scars.
- Lavender: Lavender has rejuvenating features for skin cells and can help with your scars.
Eczema and psoriasis are not for the faint of heart. The underlying issues of both skin problems start with your diet, which is why we love our Skin Magic Tea, but sometimes that’s not enough. That’s why we love these natural remedies.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil works for almost everything, and it’s especially great for cooling itchy and painful eczema.
- Magnesium: Magnesium baths can help you deal. Simply mix 1-2 cups of magnesium flakes, ½ cup sea salt, ½ teaspoon natural vanilla extra, and 10-15 drops of lavender oil. Soak for an hour and then rinse off.
- Gelatin: Gelatin-rich foods are very soothing for your gut and your eczema-prone skin. A great option to get more gelatin in your diet is to enjoy this delicious Bone Broth Soup Recipe.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is incredible at soothing skin. It can help reduce your inflammation, itchiness, and irritation. You can either enjoy a soothing cup of chamomile tea or make a bath with 4 tablespoons chamomile flower in a muslin cloth.
What skin problems do you deal with? Do you have a favorite natural remedy? Let us know in the comments or email us at [email protected].