If you’re an on-the-go gal who gets only a little sleep, you’ve probably dealt with unsightly under eye bags. No one likes them, but we all get them. The good news is; you don’t have to live with them.
- Wash your face with cool water. Hot or warm water can actually worsen puffiness and make your eye bags look worse!
- Double up on pillows. Your eye bags could be a result of blood pooling under your eyes as you sleep. Prop your head up on a few more pillows and then apply a cold compress in the morning.
- Almond Oil. At night, gently massage almond oil under your eyes and wash it off in the morning.
- Cucumbers. Cut a fresh cucumber in slices and chill, apply the slices to your eye bags for 10 minutes.
- Rose Water. Soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water and place those soaked pads on your eye bags for 15 minutes.
Try each of these options every day for a few weeks, sometimes twice a day, and see which works best for you. We also recommend taking your old Tiny Tea bags and placing those on your eye bags, you may be surprised!