Women can be so tough on their bodies. Too often we judge ourselves by unrealistic standards that do nothing but make us feel bad about who we are. It’s time to make a change. No matter what, you can and should feel confident in a bikini. If you need some help, we’ve compiled a list of tips.
- Forget the Myths: There’s no such thing as “bikini-ready.” You are ready for a bikini body when you put a bikini on your body. That’s it! Of course, eating healthier and working out is great for you, but, no matter what, your body is awesome so show it off and love it!
- Pick a Great Swimsuit: Don’t be afraid to try on hundreds of swimsuits until you find one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. How you feel in your swimsuit will change EVERYTHING about it. The sexiest thing about you is confidence! Find the perfect swimsuit for you with these tips.
- Stop the Bloat: If you’re struggling with confidence, it could be because of a bloated midsection. Bloating makes you feel uncomfortable and puffy. Getting rid of the bloat can help you get back the spring in your step. Try a 14-day Tiny Tea detox before your big bikini body debut.
- Stop Comparing Yourself: You are fabulous just as you are, and you are completely unique. Feel confident in your bikini knowing that no one else is exactly like you. Stop looking at what everyone else looks like and rock your look.
- Treat Yourself with Love: There’s no doubt that a little TLC can make all the difference. Eat poached or stewed fruits, cooked vegetables, and whole grains because they make your body happy. Exercise because it gives you energy and keeps you healthy. Love your body and it will love you!