We get it. It’s Halloween. It’s impossible to avoid candy this time of year. But let’s be honest for a second, no candy is really good for you. However, in moderation, you can enjoy almost anything. If you’re going to find it impossible to keep your hand out of the sweets this Saturday, make sure you grab these healthier Halloween candy choices.
- Hershey Miniatures Special Dark: Dark chocolate is always good and a serving size is five pieces and only has 200 calories, 13g fat, and 18g sugar.
- Mini 3 Musketeers: Deliciously fluffy chocolate, a serving size is one bar and it contains 63 calories, 2 grams of fat, and 11 grams of sugar.
- Pumpkin Peeps: They’re adorably light and one peep contains just 16 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 3.5 grams of sugar. Just don’t eat the entire package.
- Peanut M&Ms: Chocolate and peanuts, an exceptional combination. A fun sized pouch contains just 90 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 9 grams of sugar. You might be able to eat two pouches.
- Charms Blow Pops: When you want a way to keep your mouth busy and away from the other candy, grab a lollipop with only 60 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 13 grams of sugar. Plus it comes with gum in the middle.
- Organic Gummy Bears: When you’re craving something fruity a 25 gram bag has just 80 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 18 grams of sugar.
- York Peppermint Patties: This may be one of the best candy choices around. Three small patties have just 160 calories, 3 grams of fat, and 26 grams of sugar.
Don’t torture yourself this Halloween. Just stick to the healthier Halloween candy choices and indulge your dark side.