- Weight Control: Being under or overweight can make it more difficult for you to conceive. Women should have a BMI of 20 – 25 if they want the best chance of getting pregnant, quickly.
- Fertility Tea: Our Fertility Tea is made to balance your hormones and help with your fertility issues. Just drink one cup in the morning and one in the evening each day.
- Drink Responsibly: Drinking too much coffee or alcohol can decrease your fertility. If you drink more than five cups of coffee a day, you can lower your fertility. Also, two alcoholic beverages a day decrease fertility by 60%.
- Use the Fertility Window: The best chance to get pregnant is by having sex the six-days that occur before ovulation. In fact, pregnancy is most likely to occur the three days before ovulation.
- Eat Well: Staying well nourished increases your odds of conceiving. Make sure you eat enough protein, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D in your diet.
- Avoid Pesticides: Eat organic when buying fruits and vegetables. That’s because pesticides and herbicides can decrease male and female fertility.
- Workout Less: You don’t have to stop working out, but you should cut back on your strenuous workouts. Getting too much exercise can interfere with your ovulation.
- Get Sleep. When you the seven to eight hours of sleep your body needs each night, you’ll start to find it easier to get pregnant.
Yours in Reproductive Health,
Photo via @kelsrfloyd