Have you always wanted long, lush lashes? Well, now you can have them. We’ve collected the best tips on naturally growing long lashes. It’s not as difficult or as impossible as you think.
- Brush Your Lashes: It might sound strange, but just as you brush your hair you should brush your eyelashes out before you put on mascara.
- Use Vaseline: Just swipe a little bit of Vaseline on your eyelid before you go to bed to help your lashes grow longer.
- Try Olive Oil: Add just a bit of olive oil to your lids at night. Your eyelashes will soak up all the vitamins and minerals and viola! Long lashes.
- Massage Your Eyelids: Yes, even your eyes can occasionally use a massage. Eyelashes are brittle and can fall out, but rubbing your eyes can actually stimulate the hair follicles and help them grow stronger and longer.
- Vitamin E: Before you give into lengthening mascara, for long lashes use a little bit of Vitamin E lotion/oil to help them grow.
- Change Your Diet: We always talk about how your diet affects your body. A bad diet can make your hair and eyelashes grow more slowly, so switch up to our Healthy Eating Plan and notice the difference.
- Avoid Pulling: When removing your makeup, make sure you’re careful about pulling on your eyelashes. Instead, invest in a quality makeup remover that’s gentle on your skin and eyes.