We’re sure it’s obvious by now that we love tea. Tea in every form and flavor is absolutely delicious to us. We’ll drink it in a car. We’ll drink it near and far. We’ll also drink it with some great additives. If you want to spice up your tea time, try adding one of these things to Your Tea.
- Lemon: Squeeze half the juice of a lemon into your next cup of Your Tea, and enjoy a slightly sweet, acidic punch that’s good for your skin, liver, and blood.
- Stevia: If you’re really craving something sweet, you can add a little calorie-free natural Stevia sweetener and avoid the rush and crash of a sugar rock stick.
- Honey: We also love adding honey to Your Tea, particularly as the weather gets a little cold. Honey is not only sweet; it brings warmth and is great in chamomile.
- Milk: You like milk in your coffee, try it in Your Tea. Milk and its substitutes can be great in the stronger flavors like black tea.
- Ginger: Add a little spice to your tea with some ginger. It can aid your digestion and goes well with lemon and cinnamon.
- Mint: Unless you’re already drinking our Premium Peppermint, adding a little mint to your lighter teas can make them cool and refreshing.
- Cinnamon: Great in almost any tea, cinnamon is warm and cozy, plus it helps your digestion and adds a nice warming touch to the tongue.