Are you trying to get pregnant? Dealing with infertility can be a nightmare of stress and pain. While we always recommend talking to a doctor, if you’re having a hard time getting pregnant, we do have a few tips and tricks to boost fertility.
- Drink Fertility Tea: Drink our Fertility Tea every day to help naturally support your hormones, benefit your ovulation, and regulate your cycle to boost fertility.
- Change Your Nutrition: What you eat can have a lot to do with getting pregnant. It’s a good idea to remove grains, processed foods, sugars, and starches from your diet. You should also increase your healthy fats from things like coconuts, grass-fed meats, eggs, and avocados. It’s also important to avoid processed dairy, and to drink enough water that your urine is lightly colored. Try these seven foods that can help you get pregnant.
- Watch Your Weight: It might be surprising, but being underweight or overweight can affect your fertility. Too much body fat can disrupt your ovulation, and too little body fat can make it so your body doesn’t have enough hormones to ovulate each month.
- Avoid Alcohol: A growing body of research has revealed that alcohol consumption and decreased fertility are connected. Alcohol alters your estrogen levels, so you should consider cutting back if you’re trying to get pregnant.
- Stay Calm: Yes, stress can shut down your reproductive system. It increases your levels of cortisol, which makes it more difficult to get pregnant. Try yoga or meditation to alleviate your anxiety and tension and boost fertility.
- Listen to the Fertile Window: There is a fertile window that lasts six days ending on the day of your ovulation. Pregnancy is most likely to occur with intercourse within the three days before ovulation. To help you out, remember that ovulation occurs about 14 days before your menstrual period is due.
Image via @odwyer_sio9