We’re sure you have quite a few 2016 fitness goals. We know that we do! Goals are great, especially when you have a plan to transform your goals into reality. If one of your goals is firm up your thighs, we’ve got the workout for you. In just six steps, you can get the shapely legs you’ve always wanted.
- Target Your Thighs and Glutes: At least twice a week, you should be performing exercises like squats and lunges that focus on your thighs and glutes. Toning your thighs compresses the fat beneath your skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Exercise All Your Muscle Groups: Your legs are only a small part of your body. By exercising your arms, chest, and core you add overall muscle mass, raise your metabolism, and reduce your weight for shapely legs.
- Perform Aerobic Exercises: At least three days a week, do at least 45-minutes of aerobic exercise such as stair steppers, running on a treadmill, or using an elliptical.
- Add Pilates and Yoga: Pilates and yoga exercises that focus on your hips and inner thighs should be a part of any fitness routine. Incorporate these long stretches daily for shapely legs.
- Eat Healthy: Low calorie meals encourage fat loss. Focus on eating lean proteins and all-natural foods to get the inner thighs and butt you want.
- Massage Your Thighs: Using your fists, massage your thighs in a circular motion. Vigorous massage can temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and help produce shapely legs