Our Sex Tea isn’t the only way to get your body in the mood for a little horizontal tango. Great sex is a whole body experience that lifts your mood, relieves your stress, and connects your soul to another. If you want more mind-blowing sex, then it might be time to get sweaty another way. Yoga.
We especially love these five moves that are guaranteed to give you better sex.
- Cat/Cow Stretch: This stretch strengthens your Kegel muscles—the same ones that contract during orgasm.
- Begin on your hands and knees with your shoulders directly over your wrists and your hips over your knees.
- Inhale and slowly arch your back, lifting your chest toward the ceiling.
- Exhale and round your lower back, while contracting your belly.
- Downward Dog: The downward dog is a great pre-sex pose because it slowly warms your body up and helps you find peace.
- Start on all fours with your knees hip-width apart and your hands 6 to 12 inches in front of your shoulders on the floor.
- Pushing evenly into your palms, lift your knees off the floor until your butt is lifted toward the ceiling and your body looks like a V.
- Slowly straighten your knees and gently move your chest back toward your thighs until your ears are even with your upper arms.
- Bound Angle: This yoga pose really heats up the groin area and opens your hips for a wider range of motion during sex.
- Sitting on the floor, bring the soles of your feet together and put your hands on your ankles.
- Allow your knees to relax toward the floor and hinge forward at your hips as far as you can. Hold for 15 breaths.
- Bridge: If you want to stretch your hip flexors and ease your tension for better sex, try this yoga pose.
- Lie on our back with your knees bent and feet hip-width apart.
- Push your hips toward the ceiling and lay your hands flat by your sides.
- Hold for 60 seconds while breathing slowly.
- Savasana: This may be the hardest pose to master since you have to focus completely on the present—a vital skill for better sex.
- Lie on the floor comfortably on your back. Separate your arms from your body at a 45-degree angle with your palms facing up.
- Rest your legs apart, comfortably. Typically, 2 to 3 feet apart.
- Relax every muscle in your body and lie there for 5 minutes, letting your body calm.
Image via yogaphotos.site