Let’s be brutally honest. It’s not always fun to be a lady. Sometimes it seems like we’ve gotten the short end of the stick. If once a month you find yourself curled into the fetal position while dealing with your period, it’s time for a change. Give our seven natural PMS cramp remedies a chance and see if you feel better.
- Her Tea: Hot tea is great for alleviating PMS on its own. But our Her Tea is specially made to help with all of your PMS symptoms, including those terrible cramps.
- Make it Hot: Take a hot bath or place a heating pad on your lower belly, just below your belly button. The heat will open your blood flow and help alleviate pain.
- Indulge in a Massage: There’s no better time to treat yourself than when you’re struggling with PMS. Treat your body to an aromatherapy massage, particularly with lavender oil, as a natural PMS cramp remedy.
- Exercise: It might sound crazy, but a brisk walk or any type of physical activity can help with cramps. It gets your blood pumping while releasing endorphins
- Orgasm: That’s right. We said it. An orgasm can help your cramps disappear by releasing endorphins and relaxing your uterus.
- Acupuncture: Certain acupuncture points help regulate blood flow in your abdominal cavity to give your relief from excessive cramping.
- Sleep: Getting rest is crucial to your overall health and can really help during PMS. Take a nap and get rest to help your cramps vanish into the night.
Next time you feel like you can’t get out of bed from the pain, try one of our natural PMS cramp remedies and start feeling better.
Image via @collagevintage