This lean, clean and green delicious meatball is shared by YingYing Kuang (IG: @yingying258) is super easy to make.
- 1-1 ½ pounds 99% lean ground turkey
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped kale or spinach
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (I prefer Trader Joe’s Garlic Salt)
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon of almond flour (secret ingredient)
- Coconut oil/cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325C – Coat broiler pan with coconut oil or cooking spray
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well,
- Shape mixture into size you prefer.
- Bake at 325C for 15-18 minutes (depend on the size of the meatball) or until done.
You can also use any of your favorite veggies as substitutes to the above