A recipe packed full of nutrients to nourish your body from Tarryn Lucas
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 bag baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 bunch of large kale
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Coconut oil
- Grate sweet potato and finely slice kale and spinach.
- Whip the 2 eggs together and combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Roll into balls and press with fork.
- Cook on BBQ with some coconut oil or cook on stove top in fry pan.
- The next step is to enjoy these delicious goodies.. And trust me you can't help but eat the little bits that crumble away whilst cooking.