A healthy breakfast recipe brought to you by @evimjv
- 6 eggs, 2 full eggs and 4 egg white
- 2-3 scoops of the Protein powder
- 200g of the low fat crud cheese
- 1 tea cup of oats
- 1 tea scoop of coco oil I for the pan
- Put 2 whole eggs and 4 egg white into a bowl and mix it together. Next, add the Protein powder of your choice and mix it again.
- Then add oats and low fat crud cheese.
- When you’re done, put some coco oil into your pan and put the batter in it like a big, fat pancake.
- Cook it on a low fire until it’s well-done.
Can be enjoyed with fruit and yoghurt :)
Image via Pinterest