Monica Ross gives us a recipe that will warm up the insides – with both chilli and garlic being heating herbs this will soothe an upset stomach.
- 1tsp coconut butter
- 12 green prawns deveined with tails still on
- 300ml coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb sized ginger root, finely grated
- 4 long green chillies
- 1 lemon grass stick
- Himalayan rock salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
- Melt coconut butter on low heat and add minced garlic – brown slightly.
- Add prawns into a deep fry pan with coconut milk, garlic, green chillies, lemon grass, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10-15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Serve on tri-coloured quinoa with broccolini on the side