Gluten Free Corn Pasta
A healthy recipe served to us by Erika Papa @erikamariepapa
- A box of gluten free pasta of your choice (I chose corn pasta)
- free-range chicken (optional)
- yellow peppers
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- your choice of pasta sauce
- 9 used Tiny Tea bags
- Boil pasta.
- While pasta is cooking cut up a bell pepper (any color is fine).
- Next cut your chicken into small squares.
- Then, Grab a pan and coat with coconut oil then add the chicken.
- Cook chicken until almost done then add the peppers and a handful of spinach.
- Empty 2-3 cups of pasta sauce into a bowl and begin to cut open tea bags and add to sauce.
- Also add any other seasonings you like at this time.
- Now strain pasta and add sauce and then throw some mozzarella into the pasta mixture and stir while still hot.
- Combine with the vegetables and chicken
Image via Pinterest