Warm up your ovens! Tegan Westra shares to us this winner of a recipe.
These oh-so-delicious brownies are rich and chocolatey while still being oh so good for you.
- 1 ¾ cups of black beans
- 6 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ¾ cup of cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin pan
- Rinse and thoroughly drain your black beans
- Pulse flax meal and water in your food processor bowl until combined and set aside
- Add in remaining ingredients (excluding walnuts) and pulse until mix is nice and smooth.
- If the batter appears too thick, add a tablespoon or two of water and pulse again.
- Split the mix evenly between the muffin holes
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan
- When cool, remove from pan and enjoy served with a dollop of whipped coconut cream
More from Tegan Westra here:
Facebook @Body Love Revolution