Another simple yet delicious recipe from YingYing Kuang
A bowl of fruity healthy goodness from YingYing Kuang.
- 1 cup of quinoa (red or white, or both to make it colorful!)
- 1 ½-2 cups of water
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup of almond milk
- Your favorite fruits (berries, peaches, banana)
- Wash quinoa in several changes of water in a bowl. Put in a pan.
- Add water to quinoa and bring to boil, reduce heat to low and cook until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- Remove pan from heat and let it stand for about 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Add almond milk and bring to boil to the consistency you prefer, add a pinch of sea salt.
- Add with your favorite fruits as toppings and serve!
You can also add honey or coconut sugar if you want a sweet breakfast to start your day! You can also top it with chocolate chips and chopped walnuts to make it sweet and savory.
Best served warm 🙂