A tasty, healthy recipe which will leave you craving for more 🙂
Brought to you by Sam Chapple (IG: @cleanandpositive)
- 1x 400g can full fat coconut milk
- 1 brown onion
- 3 tbsp cold pressed olive oil
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced roughly
- 2 heaped cups baby spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200g 100% buckwheat soba noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot boil 4-5 cups of water.
- In a saucepan heat oil and add garlic and onion. Cook onion until transparent, then add mushroom. Cook until mushrooms appear soft.
- Stir in coconut milk and salt and pepper. Leave to simmer for 10mins.
- Add soba noodles to pot of boiling water and boil for 5mins.
- Drain noodles and add to mushroom and coconut. Fold spinach in until wilted.