Cleansing seed butter
- 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 fresh cup of parsley
- 1 small red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Blend the first 9 ingredients gradually in a food processor, adding enough water to make a light paste.
- Then slowly pour in the olive oil for richness.
- It can be used immediately, however it tastes better after being stored in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for a few days.