These healthy and delicious raw caramel bliss balls from Claire Power of http://www.healthyfrenchwife.com are grain free, nut free, vegan and paleo! Healthy, delicious and oh so simple to do. Come on and let’s bite our teeth into these blissful treats.
- 2 cups of dates;
- 2 tbsp of tahini ( in health food aisle)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla paste;
- pinch of salt;
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil;
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder;
- Mix your pitted dates in a food processor or high speed blender;
- Add in tahini vanilla and salt;
- Once it becomes sticky and forms 1 big ball roll into smaller bliss balls with your hands.
- Lay on a tray and pop in the fridge to set overnight or in the freezer for 10 min;
- Mix the coconut oil (melted) with the cacao
- And once your caramel bliss balls are cold enough dip once or twice in the chocolate coating mixture.
- Keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks or until they are all gone!
Claire Power - founder of The Healthy French Wife
Connect with her on Instagram @healthyfrenchwife