A fast, healthy and protein packed snack? Claire Power from the Healthy French Wife has put together these delicious Raw Caramel Bliss Balls. Filled with natural sugars and healthy fats, they’re the perfect snack for on the run.
- For the caramel: 2 CUPS OF DATES;
- 2 TBSP OF TAHINI ( IN HEALTH FOOD AISLE)
- 1/2 TSP OF VANILLA PASTE;
- PINCH OF SALT;
- For the coating: 1/2 CUP OF COCONUT OIL;
- 2 TBSP OF RAW CACAO POWDER;
- Mix your pitted dates in a food processor or high speed blender;
- Add in tahini vanilla and salt;
- Once it becomes sticky and forms 1 big ball roll into smaller bliss balls with your hands.
- Lay on a tray and pop in the fridge to set overnight or in the freezer for 10 min;
- Mix the coconut oil (melted) with the cacao
- And once your caramel bliss balls are cold enough dip once or twice in the chocolate coating mixture.
- Keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks or until they are all gone