Easily one of the quickest and healthiest breakfasts to whip up on the go, is a smoothie.
But have you tried a smoothie bowl? Made slightly thicker so you can sit down with a spoon and enjoy your smoothie. Taking the time to digest and let it nourish you, from the inside.
Here’s our favourite smoothie recipe with some protein powder to keep you full all morning. Delish.
We like our smoothie bowls at room temperature so they’re easier on digestion, but that’s up to you.
- large handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbs LSA
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Your Tea Matcha sachet
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- anything really, but we like…
- 1/2 banana sliced
- berries, we like mulberries and goji berries
- buckwheat kernels or cacao nibs
- Add spinach and the milk to blender, blend until smooth. It’s important to do this first to avoid ‘stringy’ bits of spinach.
- Add remaining ingredients, blend.
- Pour into bowl and top with topping ingredients.
- Savour every mouthful.