We love it when our readers reach out. There’s nothing better than hearing from you and sharing your amazing advice. Patrick Agarwal over at Total Skincare Guide recently reached out to help us go more in-depth on how to look more awake. His blog provides 17 natural remedies for dark circles, and we couldn’t help but share our favorites below.
- Almond Oil: You can have dark circles under your eyes because you lack Vitamin K and other antioxidants. Before you go to bed, all you have to do is apply a tiny bit of almond oil over your dark circles. Sleep with it on, then, when you wake up, rinse it off. Viola!
- Coconut Oil: We’ve talked about our love of coconut oil many times, and helping you look more awake is just another thing it can do. That’s because coconut oil is packed with fatty acids and lauric acid to help you look refreshed and younger. Simply massage it under your eyes.
- Rose Water: You’ll find rose in a few of our teas, but rose water is also a magical ingredient for skincare. It can rejuvenate your tired eyes and tighten your skin. Just soak two cotton eye pads in pure rose water. Then, sit back, close your eyes, and let those eye pads soak into your skin. Leave them on for 15 minutes.
- Mint Leaves: We always have mint leaves around the house because we love adding mint to our favorite teas. Did you know that mint leaves can also help increase the blood flow to your eyes, thus reducing dark circles? It’s simple. Grind up a few mint leaves and add honey to create a paste. Apply the paste under your eyes and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then, rinse with warm water.
- Tea Bags: You can use our Tiny Tea bags, Skin Magic Tea bags, or any of your favorites to remove dark circles under your eyes. Simply chill two used tea bags in the refrigerator for about half an hour, while you enjoy your cup of tea. Then, place one tea bag of each eye for 15 minutes.
Discover the full list of remedies from Total Skincare Guide in their blog 17 Proven Natural Remedies to Reduce Dark Circles Immediately. And don’t forget to reach out with your blog idea!