Have you ever wondered if tea is good not just for your insides, but also for your skin? Well, there’s no reason to wonder any longer. Our Teaface is the answer. It’s pure indulgence in a jar. Made from a mix of TinyTea granules along with high-grade essential oils, Teaface will pamper your skin like it deserves.
What Does Teaface Do?
Is our Teaface just another facial cleanser? No. It does so much more! We’ve crafted it to help in five different ways:
- Exfoliate and revitalize your skin
- Nourish your skin
- Heal your scars
- Address uneven skin tone
- Create a glowing complexion
What’s Inside Teaface?
We’re so glad you want to know more about your Teaface. It wasn’t made like most other beauty products. Instead, we searched high and low to source the highest-grade essential oils along with our high-quality TinyTea granules. We went through an intensive process of testing, smelling, and sharing to come up with our final jar—packed with indulgence and love. But what’s actually in it? Let us break it down for you.
- Rosehip Oil: No beauty product is complete without fatty acids. Omega 3, 6, and 9 are found in Rosehip Oil and are widely known to provide deep hydration for dry, cracked, and sore skin. And Rosehip Oil has a sweet and enjoyable aromatic flavor.
- Patchouli Oil: You should never judge Patchouli Oil by its smell. While it might not seem endearing, it is a powerful oil that is responsible for healing old scar tissue and evening out skin tone. It’s also helpful for protecting your skin from infections and improving skin elasticity.
- JoJoba Oil: If you’re looking for oil that doesn’t clog your pores, JoJoba Oil should be your go-to solution. It’s hypoallergenic and packed with powerful antioxidants to give you younger looking and hydrated skin.
- Ylang Ylang Oil: The lovely smell that Teaface gives off is thanks to Ylang Ylang Oil. However, it’s not just great for its smell, it’s also great for oily skin, calming blemishes, and tackling premature aging.
- Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil: We love coconut, and that’s why our Teaface has Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil. It works wonders for the softening skin, eradicating skin irritations, and hydrating your skin for a healthy and bright appearance.
- TinyTea Granules: Why is TinyTea in our Teaface? The main benefit includes the cooling effect of the tea granules for alleviating hot/irritated skin. The granules also help to draw out the healing benefits of Patchouli, while softly exfoliating your skin.
If you’re looking for a face scrub that is second-to-none, look no further than our Teaface. It’s gentle on sensitive skin and suitable for all skin types. Give it a try today.