Let’s say you’re all dressed up and about to head out to a party. But wait! You’re bloated.
Nothing stops you in your tracks quicker than bloating. When you feel and look puffy, you can’t afford to wait around for the bloat to go away on its own. That’s why we’ve compiled our favorite nine quick bloating fixes.
- Take Magnesium: Magnesium, which is found in leafy green, grains, and seeds, can help your bloating dissipate quickly.
- Move: It’s simple, if you start moving so will your digestive system. Sweating it out also helps lessen fluid retention.
- Massage: Massaging your belly is one of the quickest and easiest ways to relieve bloating and constipation. Make circles.
- Drink Water: The key to getting rid of fluid retention is to drink more water so your body doesn’t have to hoard it.
- Drink Digestive Herbs (formerly Tiny Tea): Get water and soothing herbs by drinking a cup of Tiny Tea. It will help move your digestive system along to reduce the bloat.
- Eat Potassium: You can also try eating foods such as bananas, spinach, and asparagus to get more potassium, which balances an overload of sodium.
- Sit in a Sauna: If you really need to sweat out the bloat, sit in a sauna for no longer than 20 minutes. Just make sure to replenish your fluids quickly.
- Drink Peppermint Tea: Our Premium Peppermint Tea can help relax your digestive system and thus decrease your bloating.
- Snack on Almonds: Almonds will give you energy and the healthy fat you need to avoid and cut back on your bloating.
Yours in GUT health,
Image via Pinterest